The scope of the program carried out and coordinated by Centras-LPPM include:
1. Animal Health and The Environmental Epidemiology : The system control and prevention of livestock diseases and tropical animals,and studies animal drugs and vaccines
2. Husbandry Socio-Economic and Animal Health : The development of livestock product processing technology, development of livestock industry, and industrial development and management of environmentally friendly farming.
3. Wild Animal and Aquatic Animal : Inventory, the potential for conservation and study of Indonesian tropical animals,and ecological studies of endemic animals
4. Nutrition and Feed Technology : The development of various types of tropical feed resources, livestock utilization systems in environmental conservation programs and land reclamation,and development of feed quality control system.
5. Production and Livestock : Utilization and conservation of animal germplasm and local livestock.